Use the steps below to troubleshoot any error codes or connection issues with your Motorized Shutoff Valve.
To clear one of these codes from the display, press the RECHARGE button and hold for 3 seconds. If the error code is displayed again after a minute or two, the water shutoff valve probably needs to be replaced. If you are still under the 1 year warranty, Contact Us. Otherwise, visit our replacement parts article for more information.
1. Open your app and navigate to the bottom of the main Dashboard page. You should see a trigger for 'Water Control':
2. If this Water Control button is faded or does not seem to be connected, go ahead and unplug your softener and plug back in to reset the connection. Then exit the app and reopen.
3. If you still have issues with this trigger, unplug the softener from the wall outlet.
4. Disconnect and reconnect the wiring from the Shutoff Valve to the control board (under the Top Cover).
5. Plug the softener in and reestablish the WiFi connection between the app and your home router. Check the 'Water Control' button again (pictured above) and confirm you are able to toggle between the Water On and Water Off options.
6. If the issue persists, please Contact Us.