Our RHW42 WiFi softener has a status light above the dispaly screen. During the connection process, it will change from yellow to green to show a successful pairing. If your yellow/amber light continously blinks, follow the steps below to reclaim your softener.
Unplug your softener and router. Replug both and then follow these steps:
1. In the App - Go to the Home Screen and press the '+' button (this does not add a second device, just reclaims your current unit).
2. On the Softener - Press and hold the Up/Down arrows together until 'CONN' appears on the on the display.
3. In the App - Click on the serial number that appears below the Available Device(s). Then, select your home wifi network and enter the password.
4. Create a nickname and click Save and Continue.
5. Create a nickname for your unit, and click 'Complete Setup'.
6. On the softener - The display screen should go back to the time. If it still shows the 'CONN' screen, press Select on the softener.